Sunday, June 12, 2016

Blogiversary

Its been 1 year!!! I am so happy and I cant wait to share with you about the past ,present ,and future of this blog.
   Lets start with the past. I started this blog on June 13th 2015. My first post was one of my most visited one. It was Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Book 1 Review!!! I got 32 page views for that post.
 I am so happy about the progress  of this blog in fact right now I have 753 page views!!!
Too celebrate though we need an ECOTASTIC B-Day!!! Here is some things you can do even for a regular B-Day!!!
  • Make a homemade banner instead of buying because 1 it saves money and 2 you can personalize it however you want. Also too make my banner I used  Eco Evolution Crayola Crayons.

  • I wanted to cook something that I could use stuff from the garden. Also if I used something from the garden it would save money because fruits from the grocery store cost a lot of money. I decided on Rhubarb Strawberry Crumble. I have already posted how to make this just look at the post below.


       In the comments below tell me what your favorite posts are or what you want to write more of!!!

Here is a little video from highlights of this year:








No comments:

Post a Comment