Friday, April 29, 2016

Food Inc. Review

 I recently was watching a documentary called Food Inc.. I was very interesting and I thought I should share with everyone who reads Ecotastic Kid.
 Food Inc. is about how Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO's) and Pesticides/herbicides effect our food, us and the animals our food is coming from. Another thing it talks about is how workers are treated. This is very important subject that any people overlook. The cheaper food you get it probably is worst like McDonalds. They are such a big chain fast-food restaurant and it is very cheap because the more people buy because of its prices the more money they get. They also most likely don't give their workers a lot or the people they buy the meat from. One of the biggest company's that are pretty much in charge of all bad foods like this is Monsanto. They try to make their selves sound good, but they are really not.
  Anyway Food Inc. is very good movie because it expresses what I am telling you but in a deeper way that people understand. I give this movie 5 stars.

Ecotastic Tip: Try to by organic or from local famers market and farms .





(Picture from IMDB)  

No comments:

Post a Comment