Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Plane Fun Pack

    I am about to go on a plane  ride with my family! However  I am traveling with small children so I was scared it would be a bumpy until I came up with a plane ride fun pack! If your wondering what I'm talking about I will tell you. I got a back pack from  Honest Company witch features all natural and eco friendly products. I think that is Ecotastic!!! 
   Inside I included:
  • 2 Barbie's
  • 2 Coloring Books (Frozen and Mickey Mouse)
  • Quiz Cards
  • 5 sharpened pencils
  • Crayons
  • Blank Paper    All of these fun things the little kids in my family happy but you can choose anything for your  fun pack.

Ecotastic Kid Tip: Get the back pack from a local thrift shop.






1 comment:

  1. LOVE this idea! What a neat way to make the plane trip fun!

    ReplyDelete